This recipe for toasted coconut popsicles is a family favorite for the summertime. They are sweet, refreshing and super simple to whip. The quality ingredients make it a guilt free treat.
Ok, I have to admit I’m still kind of new to the whole food blogging thing. Do you have any idea how hard it is to photograph popsicles?! Extremely! They were melting all over my counter, which explains why some of them look like they have a bite out of them.
Next time I will know the camera needs to be in my hand with the settings set before I even think about laying one on the counter.
All that aside, you simply must try these toasted coconut popsicles. Good picture, or not, these things are delicious!
The coconut adds a toasty caramelized flavor.
Also, they are a snap to whip up!
Toasted Coconut Popsicle Ingredients
2 cans coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1.5 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
Toasted Coconut Popsicles Process
- Begin by toasting 1.5 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut in a cast iron on medium to low heat, stirring constantly. I actually wrote a whole blog post about this HERE, in case you want to check it out. But, its a super simple process!
- Next, add the coconut milk, coconut sugar, vanilla and one cup of the toasted coconut to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into your popsicle molds.
- Freeze for several hours, or until hard.
- Remove from the molds, and dip the top half of the popsicle in the remaining half cup of toasted coconut.
Print the recipe
Pin it for later
Thank you so much for stopping by the farmhouse!